High-speed, Cylinder-bed, 1-needle, Needle-feed Lockstitch Machine with Large Hook
The Juki DLN-6390-7 cylinder-bed lockstitch machine with a thread trimmer is designed for hemming the bottom of jeans, casual pants and work uniforms.
The machine offers excellent seam quality and sewing capabilities.
- The needle bar stroke is as high as 35mm. This offers increased penetration of the needle into the material to improve adaptability to heavy-weight materials.
- The Juki DLN-6390-7 machine demonstrates excellent sewing capabilities, when sewing heavy-weight denim or multi-layered portions, that free it of sewing troubles such as stitch gathering, stitch skipping and needle breakage.
- The Juki DLN-6390-7 machine is able to sew material with a low presser foot pressure while preventing the material from flapping. As a result, the material can be sewn free of puckering.
- The top- and bottom-roller style feed mechanism forms seams with increased consistency to achieve improved hemming quality while reducing uneven hems.
Highly consistent and reliable thread trimmer mechanism.
- The Juki DLN-6390-7 machine employs a highly reliable horizontal thread trimming mechanism which cuts thick thread without fail.
- The entire knife unit can be installed/removed.
- The moving knife position can be easily adjusted.
- The knife unit is of a bed device type. This means that adjustment of the knife unit is not required after removing the throat plate.
- Every time that operation of the thread trimmer occurs, the air blower keeps the knife clean by blowing off thread chips from the blade, ensuring the reliable operation of the thread trimmer.
- Coupled to the automatic presser lifter, the hemming binder automatically opens/closes. This enables efficient operation.
- The binder can be adjusted both longitudinally and laterally.
- The binder can also be independently opened/closed by operating the knee switch (knee lifter for machines without a thread trimmer).
- The Juki DLN-6390-7 machine is provided with a 1.7-fold hook, which demonstrates remarkable productivity.
|Model Number||Juki DLN-6390-7|
|Application||Bottom-folding and hemming (lockstitch type)|
|Max. sewing speed||5,000sti/min*|
|Stitch length||Standard gears: 3.2mm (2.8mm) / Supplied gears: 2.3mm, 3.6mmOptional gears: 2.1mm, 2.5mm, 4.2mm (utilized by changing pitch conversion gears)|
|Needle||SCHMETS UY180GVS Nm140range of use: Nm90~Nm150 (equivalent to #14~#22.5)|
|Needle bar stroke||35mm|
|Hook||Automatic-lubrication type exclusive full-rotary 1.7-fold hook|
|Lift of the presser foot||Max. 14mm|
|Feed system||Top- and bottom-roller style|
|Binder open/close type||Driven by air cylinder|
|Compressed air and air consumption||0.5MPa (0.5kgf/ ), 10N /min|
|Lubrication||JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)|
|Weight of the machine head||36.5kg|
For all Industrial Sewing Machine Spare Parts, Needles & Accessories, click the link below to our Parent company, College Sewing Machine Parts Ltd, the UK’s largest Industrial Sewing Machine Spare Parts Stockist. Juki Industrial Parts Agents, sewing machine parts for the Juki DLN-6390-7
Just fill out the form below with details of the machine on offer and we will see if we can beat or match the price.